Coming In for a Neck Lift
If you are coming for a neck lift, then are a few things you need to know. The following are things you need to understand if you are getting a neck lift done to improve the appearance of your neck for cosmetic purposes.
- You will need to stop taking certain medications like blood thinners before the surgery.
- If you are a smoker, you must stop smoking a few weeks before the surgery.
- Make sure you let your doctor know if you are allergic to any medications.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes when you come in for the neck lift.
- Bring someone with you so that they can drive you home once the procedure is complete.
- Have realistic expectations, talk to the doctor in advance.