Labiaplasty Conveniently located to serve Houston and Montgomery County
The purpose of aLabioplasty/ Labiaplasty as preformed in The Woodlands TX at Rivela Plastic Surgery is a surgical procedure to reduce the size and improve the appearance of the labia minora which can become darkened, enlarged, and sagging from childbirth, pregnancy or a number of other reasons.
During the labiaplasty procedure, Dr, Rivela trims excess labial tissue and recreates the edges of the labia with a natural-looking color and shape. The procedure is performed either under general or local anesthesia. All the stitches will dissolve.
After having the procedure, any women have reported reduced discomfort associated with wearing tight clothing and exercising as well as less pain during intercourse.
Who is a good candidate for Labiaplasty in The Woodlands, TX?
- If you have discomfort with certain tight fitting clothes
- If you have experienced discomfort with certain physical activity
- If you desire improvement in the size, symmetry and shape of your labia minora for either psychosocial or functional reasons.
What to expect after my Labiaplasty in The Woodlands, TX?
- Improve the appearance of the vagina and vulva
- Boost self-confidence
- Reduce discomfort caused by clothes rubbing against the labia
- Eliminate pain caused by large labia during sexual intercourse
- Improve or restore sexual satisfaction that was hampered by large labia
Labiaplasty and labia reduction surgery is very private surgeries that you may not feel comfortable discussing with anybody including your doctor. Dr. Rivela and his staff are pleased to provide discrete and confidential consultation. If you live in The Woodlands, Spring or the Houston area and would like to learn more about these procedures, call our office for a confidential consultation.
Thank you for researching our procedures. Please know all data and information provided on www.rivelaplasticsurgery.com is for informational purposes only and should not be construed by the reader as medical advice without a proper consultation. All treatment information and medical recommendations need to be made on a case-by-case basis in person and it is recommended that individuals seek personalized care from a board certified medical doctor for any medical questions or health issues you may have. Some photos on our site feature models for illustrative purposes. Photos of actual patients of Dr. Rivela can be found in our before and after photo gallery.